Training Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) Course
This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, as well as each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on labs.
Learn the basics of creating spreadsheets in Excel. Enter data, formulas, format and print workbooks.
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes IT professionals, business stakeholders and others who want to be exposed to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
Learners should have a fundamental understanding of customer engagement principles and business operations. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.
Module 1: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Get introduced to the Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Examine Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe Dynamics 365 Marketing capabilities
- Review Additional Marketing Apps
- Lab : Working with customer engagement apps
- Lab : Manage Customers and Activities
- Lab : Search and filter data
- Lab : Dynamics 365 Marketing Capstone Lab
- Create a marketing email
- Create a Segment in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Create a Customer Journey
Module 2: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Sales
- Explore Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage the sales lifecycle with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Review additional sales apps
- Lab : Dynamics 365 Sales Capstone Lab
- Create and qualify a Lead
- Manage a sales Opportunity
Module 3: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Examine Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe Dynamics Customer Service capabilities
- Review additional customer service apps
- Lab : Dynamics 365 Capstone Lab
- Create and publish a Knowledge Article
Module 4: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Examine Dynamics Field Service
- Generate Work Orders in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe the scheduling capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Examine the inventory management capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Review the asset management capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Lab : Dynamics 365 Capstone Lab
- Create a Case and escalate to a Work Order
- Schedule items with Dynamics 365 Field Service
Module 5: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Project Operations (CRM)
- Examine Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Describe the sales capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Plan projects with Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Review the resource utilization capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Lab : Dynamics 365 Project Operations Capstone Lab
- Create a project-based Lead
- Manage a project-based Opportunity
- Create a Project Quote and Project Estimate
- View outline in Word
This instructor led training course is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at the Livecode Training Centre in Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mobile Number: +254 725 771 853
The course fees is KES 70,000.00 or USD 1000.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
This scheduled course can also be tailored for your organization. To find out how our tailor-made training can help your organization, call our team on
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||05-16-2022 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||05-20-2022 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||05-12-2022|
|Individual Price||USD 1,000|