Electronic Record Management Course
This course will discuss the importance of document and record management processes. It will equips participant with the requisite skills and knowledge to effectively manage information using modern ICT tools, techniques and applications
Who should attend?
Compliance Officers/Managers, Information Security Managers, Records Managers
Information Managers, Operations Managers, Knowledge Managers, Administrators
- ·Components, legal obligations and international standards for electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS)
- ·Management of electronic information
- ·Delivering information at the point of need
- ·structure and implementation of records retention schedule
- ·Development an EDRM strategy
- ·Sources and uses of information
- ·Legal environment
- ·Policies and standards
- ·Documents vs. records
- ·Document lifecycle
- ·The cost of non-compliance
- ·Business processes and document flow
- ·Document capture; shared folders
- ·Capture models
- ·Classification and retrieval
- ·Extracting and using document content
- ·Document imaging vs. document management
- ·Interfacing and interoperability
- ·Access and control
- ·Audit trails
- ·Creating and working with new information
- ·Document creation
- ·Word templates vs. eForms
- ·Designing and deploying electronic forms
- ·Document distribution
- ·Workflow and business process modelling
- ·Technology options
- ·Developing an information strategy
- ·Selecting EDRMS
- ·Implementing EDRMS
This instructor led training course is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at the Livecode Training Centre in Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mobile Number: +254 725 771 853
The course fees is KES 70,000.00 or USD 1,000.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
This scheduled course can also be tailored for your organization. To find out how our tailor-made training can help your organization, call our team on
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||02-17-2020 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||02-21-2020 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||02-13-2020|