Training the Complete Course on Management
Is your management practice impacted by the turbulent environment in which today's organisations operate? Do you encounter stress in managing the challenges of leading your people through disruptive change, information overload, chaos and ambiguity? If you relate to these issues be reassured you are not alone. Insightful organisations now recognise the complexity of modern management and the need for a greater level of sophistication in the definition and practice of the managers role, but seldom offer the internal support mechanisms to facilitate this development. The “Complete Course on Management” is a tailored response to meet these needs.
The training course is specifically designed to establish a maturity of response that directly influences how an individual leads the team, manages change, handles competing priorities and navigates interpersonal relationships. Through self-study, education and reflective exercises, delegates are encouraged to widen their parameters of thought and build an agenda for future action. The course content and interactive discussions are underpinned by sound psychological theory, that will widen, refresh and re define your understanding of the “managerial leadership” role, within your own business but increasingly in the wider context of community, society and the international socio-economic climate.
If people management is important to you, then this highly regarded Livecode training course is an essential learning intervention. It will sharpen your competence by offering strategic insights, introduce new skills and facilitate the use of practical techniques that will generate immediate impact in your management practice.
This training course is suitable for middle and senior managers who have responsibility for divisional or organizational success, as well as consultants and professionals who support them. For example:
- All Employees About to Undertake a Line Management or Supervisory Role
- Technical Professionals Tasked with Supervision of Others, Seeking Interpersonal Skills
- Existing Managers who Seek to Rejuvenate, Redefine and Energise Their Practice
- Career Focused Managers Seeking Development for a Future Leadership Role
- HR / OD Practitioners who Support / Coach Managers to Improve their Practice
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- What is my Management Style and How will this Impact Those I Lead?
- Selecting and Applying Alternative Management Styles for Differing Situations
- Improving Communication Skills for Credibility and Impact
- How to Delegate to Empower the Team and Generate Efficiency and Higher Productivity
- Understanding Conflict and Applying Techniques to Effectively Manage Difficult People and Situations
- Discover the Key to Motivating Your People
- Build a Culture of Effective Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Discover Credible Tools for Self-Management, Team Management and ‘Managerial Leadership’
- How to Recognise Individuality Whilst Managing and Aligning a Diverse Team
- Developing a Strategic Personal and Team Action Plan Tailored for Future Improvement
This instructor led training course is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at the Livecode Training Centre in Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mobile Number: +254 725 771 853
The course fees is KES 65,000.00 or USD 950.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
This scheduled course can also be tailored for your organization. To find out how our tailor-made training can help your organization, call our team on
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||10-10-2022 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-14-2022 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||10-06-2022|
|Individual Price||USD 950|