Developing & Implementing Strategic Marketing Plans Course
By attending this training course, participants will develop the initial framework for a strategic marketing plan that knits marketing activities to the wider business needs of their organisation. It will be centred on customer needs and the marketplace realities their organisation faces.
They will return to their teams with an outline of strategic marketing plan tailored to their organisation that they can use to win support from key teams and executives across the business. They will also have the capabilities to turn their plan into practical activities that grow finances, market share and reputation.
This advanced level professional training course is for marketing practitioners and business leaders responsible for developing strategic marketing plans, including:
- Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Vice Presidents
- Heads of Product Management, Product Development, Research & Analysis, Planning, Programmes & Campaigns, Public Relations, Brand Management, Public Affairs, Investor Relations, Financial PR, Advertising, Community Relations, Media Relations, Distribution, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Business Growth Directors, Customer Experience Directors, Sales Directors, Business Strategy Directors, Finance Directors, HR Directors
- Non-Executive Directors, Trustees, Board Members
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Ensuring Strategic Marketing Goals are Linked to the Organisation’s Vision, Mission and Business Objectives
- How the 4P’s of Marketing – Product, Price, Promotion, Place – Relate to Each Other and Drive Broader Business Decisions
- Techniques for Auditing Marketplace Factors and Customer Expectations to Identify the Key External and Internal Factors Shaping Your Business
- Determining Current and Future Demand for Your Products and Services as the Basis for Strategic Marketing Planning
- Formulating a Marketing Strategy Based on Your Organisation’s Strengths as Well as Customer Demand in Short and Medium Term
- Developing Buyer Personas to Help Customer-Facing Staff Stay Focused on Your Key Market Segments
- Developing New Products and Services That Satisfy Customers and Win Market Share
- Managing Decisions in the Product / Service Life Cycle for Long Term Profitability
- Co-Opting a Team Representing Key Areas of the Business to Input to the Strategy
- Running Workshops to Ensure the Marketing Strategy Captures Experiences and Concerns of Stakeholder
This instructor led training course is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at the Livecode Training Centre in Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mobile Number: +254 725 771 853
The course fees is KES 65,000.00 or USD 950.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
This scheduled course can also be tailored for your organization. To find out how our tailor-made training can help your organization, call our team on
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||07-18-2022 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-22-2022 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||07-14-2022|
|Individual Price||USD 950|