Online Marketing Social Media, Google and Email Marketing Course
This course is designed to provide an introduction to the operational mechanics and key marketing strategies associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Email campaigning.
Proving social media return on investment (ROI) can be tough. Learn how to use measurements to demonstrate exactly how social media creates value for your business.
In addition it will help business owners, professionals, and nonprofit managers understand how to hire, guide, and monitor social media professionals. In addition, participants will learn how to leverage social media to enhance their online reputation and expand their career opportunities.
Who should apply?
Social media marketer, online marketers, online strategist, a student, a blogger, online business owners, the course will give you up-to-date knowledge and skills in digital marketing.
Basic computer knowledge
By completing this course, participants will be able to:-
- ·Learning how to engage with millions of potential client who use social media platforms.
- ·Increase traffic to your website content and increase on sales/awareness.
- ·Learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter
- ·Learning how to craft, implement, measure, and optimize a winning social media marketing strategy
- ·Identify the right audience and reach an unlimited number of prospective clients/audience using social media
- ·Get more value from your email campaigns.
- ·Work with social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
- ·Learning the social listening which is critically with openness
- ·Learn how to develop effective online marketing strategies for various fields.
- ·Identify setup and use the major social media and online marketing portals that can be used to promote a company, brand, product, service or person.
- ·Identifying appropriate social media and online marketing portals to influence consumer and improve the company’s reputation.
- ·Using social media and online marketing plan in achieving goals with a variety of measurement tools, services, and metrics.
- ·Learn how to set up a Facebook Business Account exclusively for business use and build out your Facebook page in a way that promotes your brand
- · Learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with your target market, engage with prospects, and develop relationships with buyers as part of your sales process.
- ·Setup a Google Adwords account and learn how to setup an advert
- ·A Google+ profile can improve your search ratings and your customers reach. Learn how to create a Google+ page for your business with these social media marketing tips.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecode Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
The course fees is KES 70,000.00 or USD 1,000.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the training date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||08-08-2022 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-12-2022 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||08-04-2022|
|Individual Price||USD 1,000|