Digital Marketing and Online Brand Visibility Training Course
The internet has become a force to reckon with, responsible for trillions of dollars in direct and indirect revenue annually. Understanding how it contributes to the growing world economy will only help your business grow. The impact of the internet will keep increasing, but only the informed will benefit.
Organizations, individuals and corporates worldwide are waking up to the opportunity of this revolutionary medium to fulfill various business objectives ranging from Sales, Marketing, CRM, Product Development, and Research. This has created an ever-increasing demand for skilled Digital Marketing knowledge and professionals.
In the absence of formal avenues of Digital Marketing education, there is a huge gap of talented professionals.
If you are a Business Owner, a Sales & Marketing professional or a Student who is serious about leveraging Digital Marketing for personal or organizational growth, then this course is for you.
This course will help you build mastery in various disciplines of Digital Marketing such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing & Analytics.
Who should apply?
- Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- PR Officers
- Any other interested parties
What you will learn
- Attract traffic to their website/online content and increase in sales/awareness.
- Identify the audience and reach an unlimited number of prospective clients/audience using email and other tools and technique.
- Get more value from online campaigns.
- Work with M.A.R.T. social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
- Work cooperatively within an online community by observing and listening critically with openness, then act ethically and follow through on commitments when communicating with varied audiences and build positive reputation within the community.
- Explain how to develop effective online marketing strategies for various types of industries and businesses.
- Identify setup and use the major social media and online marketing portals that can be used to promote a company, brand, product, service or person.
- Evaluate a company’s current situation, isolate online issues and provide solutions by identifying appropriate social media and online marketing portals to influence consumer and improve the company’s reputation.
- Put together a social media and online marketing plan and track progress in achieving goals with a variety of measurement tools, services, and metrics.
Be able to understand English.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Web Analytics
By completing this course, participants will be able to:-
- Use Marketing More Effectively
- Overcome Price-focused Competition
- Win New Customers
- Build Stronger Relationships with Existing Customers
- Define Marketing Actions and Give Clear Direction to Others
Training Course Outline.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is On-Page Optimization?
- What is OFF-Page Optimization?
- Search Engine Algorithms
Search Engine Marketing (SeM)
- SEM Overview
- Pay Per Click Overview
- Strategizing PPC campaigns
- Market Analysis
- Ad writing Techniques
- Effective landing pages
- Decipher User Psychology
- SEM Management (Other Opportunities)
- Pay per click overview
- Market Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Bid Management Plan
- Back Linking/Link Building
- Performance Tracking
- Reporting & Analysis
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Why care about Social Media?
- Demystifying Community Building on Facebook
- Creating a Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Leveraging LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation
- Measuring the ROI of Social Media
- Creating a Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Twitter: The Jewel in the Social Media Crown
- Discussion on other Social Media Channels
- Planning & Creating Multi-channel Social Media Strategy
- Effective Email Content
- Effective Creative
- Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Nurturing & Automation
- Resources to do situational analysis and progressive updates
- Attracting your potential customers into the conversion funnel
- Conversion Optimization
- Conversion Optimization Patterns for Engaging website Visitors
- Life Cycle Emails
- Google Analytics
- Content Performance Analysis
- Goals & E-commerce Tracking
- Visitors Analysis
- Social Media Analytics
- Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
- Social CRM & Analysis
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecode Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
The course fees is KES 60,000.00 or USD 900.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the training date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||07-11-2022 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-15-2022 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||07-07-2022|
|Individual Price||USD 900|