Mobile Application Development Course
This course blends theory and practice to help you build great apps the right way. In this course, you'll work with trainer step-by-step to build a cloud-connected Android app, and learn best practices of mobile development, and Android development in particular.
- ·Identify mobile applications, platforms and architecture
- ·Develop mobile applications using development tools and strategies
- ·Implement mobile applications
- ·Secure mobile applications
Module One: Mobile devices and applications
- ·Overview of mobile computing
- ·Types of mobile devices
- ·Uses of mobile devices
- ·Overview of mobile applications
- ·Mobile browsers
Module Two: Introduction to mobile application development
- ·Mobile application challenges
- ·Mobile application development tools
- ·Mobile application programming languages
- ·Mobile application management
- ·Mobile application best practices
- ·Overview of mobile database management systems
Module Three: Mobile platforms and architectures
- ·Internet protocols for mobile applications
- ·Mobile application distribution platforms and environments
- ·Mobile application development architectures
- ·Styles of mobile architecture
Module Four: Mobile application development
- Mobile application development lifecycle
- Functions, arrays and objects
- Control structures and modes of execution
- Using HTML, CSS, XML, Javasript and JQuery
Module Five: iOS application development
- ·Window-based application and MUC
- ·Swift programming
- ·User Interface Design
- ·Introduction to graphics on the iPhone
- ·Core data and localisation
- ·Multi-threading and multi-tasking
- ·Web services and networking
Module Six: Android application development
- ·Java reviews
- ·Android SDK
- ·Resources and views
- ·Intents and services
- ·Storage and threads
Module Seven: Unstructured supplementary service data (USSD)
- ·Overview of USSD code
- ·USSD broker
- ·POST request, response and status
- ·USSD pull
Module Eight: Mobile application testing
- Merits and demerits of mobile application testing
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Types of mobile application testing
- Testing tools
Module Nine: Mobile application security
- Overview of mobile application threats
- Reducing mobile risks
- Cloud based assessments and solutions
- Security strategies
- Security testing techniques and certification
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecode Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
The course fees is KES 135,000.00 or USD 2,000.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the training date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||10-19-2020 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-30-2020 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||10-15-2020|
|Individual Price||USD 2,000|