Training on Laravel PHP Framework Essentials Course
Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of model-view-controller (MVC) web applications. In this training, we will begin by preparing a environment and learning how to download and install Laravel, how to use Composer to install PHP classes, how to use Artisan (the Laravel command line tool), how to work with Routes, Views, Blade templates, Controllers and Models. Laravel is modern, dynamic and powerful PHP Framework for web development. Laravel allows you to develop applications which are flexible, user-friendly and clean. If you have knowledge of PHP then this course is easy for you. We provide professional and advance Laravel training for the affordable price.
- PHP developers looking for a MVC framework to speed up their development
- Web developers
A basic knowledge of Mysql and PHP programming is required for this course.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Setting up and installing Laravel
- Using forms and gathering/validating inputs
- Creating an authentication system for your application
- Storing and using data by creating data tables and raw SQL statements
- Using controllers and routes for APIs and URLs
- Displaying views and loading nested views
- Creating and using composer packages
- Using jQuery and Ajax
- Implementing security and sessions effectively using encryption/decryption
- Deploying and integrating third-party services into the application.
Introduction of Laravel PHP Framework
- Installing Laravel
- Artisan CLI ( command-line interface )
- Laravel Directory Structure
- Configuring a new Laravel project
- Artisan command to generate boilerplate code for a controller
- Basic routing
- Call a controller method from a route
- Passing variables from controllers to views
HTML Template to Laravel Blade Template
- Template inheritance
- Master layout
- Extending the master layout
- Displaying variables
- Blade conditional statements
- Blade Loops
- Executing PHP functions in blade
- Displaying Your Views
- Creating and using a basic views
- Loading a view into another view/nested views
- Adding assets
- Integrating with Bootstrap
- Requirements for running migrations
- Artisan migration command
- Migration structure
- How to create a table using a migration
- Laravel migration rollback
- Database Seeding
- Migrations for our project database
Using Forms and Gathering Input
- Creating contact us form
- Validating user input
- Sending email
- Creating a file uploader
- Validating a file uploader
- Creating a custom error message
Creating a registration & user login form
- Using Artisan command to create inbuilt user register and login system – Authenticating Your Application
- Adding Custom Fields to Registration Form
- Creating user profile page
Admin Panel Setup
- Setup Admin Panel using Bootstrap theme
- Create Admin login
- Creating an admin authentication system
- Encrypting and decrypting data
Using Controllers and Routes for URLs and APIs
- Creating a basic controller
- Creating a route using a closure
- Making the controller RESTful
- Using route groups
- Building a RESTful API with routes
Eloquent ORM ( Storing and Using Data )
- Eloquent ORM Models
- Naming conventions
- Table name and primary keys
- Eloquent ORM INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE
- Using models in controllers
- Displaying data from models in views
Creating and Using Composer Packages
- Downloading and installing packages
- Using a basic Shopping Cart package in our project
Using Ajax and jQuery
- Getting data from another page
- Setting up a controller to return JSON data
- Creating a Jquery, AJAX comment system
Security & Session
- Using Security
- Sessions Effective
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our Livecode Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Mob: +254 725771853
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. Applicants must live up to Livecode Technologies admission criteria.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecode Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank before the training date.
The course fees is KES 135,000.00 or USD 1350.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||08-08-2022 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||08-19-2022 12:00 am|
|Cut off date||08-04-2022|