Training in the Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle Course
This five-day short course will provide participants with the ability to use appropriate technology to integrate into training or teaching practices. By gaining an understanding of how different types of technology can be used for various types of teaching and learning activities, Participants will be able to adapt their own teaching practices to include a variety of technologies that will enable them to better engage students and enrich their learning experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Teachers in the formal sector and trainers in the informal sector,
- Learning and teaching professionals (education developers, instructional designers)
- People new to online or blended teaching or those who want to improve their current teaching practice, as well as anyone interested in educational technology or online instruction.
At the end of this training the participants should be able to;
- Integrate technology into teaching practices
- To assess and select the appropriate technology for online teaching
- Evaluate the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching
- Use collaborative and interactive online learning tools
- Select an appropriate learner management system
- Integrate technology into the curriculum planning
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Pedagogy and the technology-enhanced classroom; moodle
- Effective instructional strategies; smart builder, adobe captive
- Adopting a blended learning approach
- Selecting an appropriate learner management system (LMS); Moodle, Matrix LMS
- Integrating Personal Learning Devices (PLDs);BYOD
- Implementing technology-enhanced teaching;
- Using collaborative and interactive learning tools; Zoho , epals
- Gamification and eLearning simulations
- Feedback and assessment tools; Lino, Answer Garden, Socrative
- Integrating technology into the curriculum planning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecode Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
The course fees is KES 70,000.00 or USD 1000.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank before the training date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||09-18-2023 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-22-2023 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||09-14-2023|