Django Web Framework Training Course
The Django web development framework provides a fast, easy and secure method of developing rich websites using the Python programming language. This Django training course helps programmers learn to design, implement and manage web applications using Django.
Through our Django course enable your team on how to use the Django core component set along with advanced modules techniques and third-party tools. Participants will have developed skills in a complete content-management website with user authentication advanced forms session management email notification functionality and a complete administrative interface.
Our advanced cloud labs provide a hands-on experience which will further aid in gaining expertise in developing powerful databases using different Django Models, with our Django training.
- Teams getting started with web development using Django Frameworks
- Web and UI Developers
- Tech Leads
- Quality Analyst
- Anyone who wants to add Django certification and skills to their profile
- Sound understanding of the Python language
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented programming and relational database concepts (no SQL knowledge is required)
By the end of this course, you will have learnt:
Install and Configure Python and Django in a development and production environment
Demonstrate the security implications of Django features, and develop secure websites with Django
Utilize Django Models to build an interface with powerful relational databases
Design and develop forms (both ad-hoc and from Models and Data Models) and automate the validation and verification of data in those forms
Utilize Django to automate the production of Syndication Feeds (such as RSS)
Implement, manage, and control Django's administrative interfaces
Securely implement user authentication and access control using Django sessions
Discuss how to download, install, and utilize third-party Django applications
Utilize Django’s mail functions to send email notifications
Leverage Django messaging system to provide asynchronous messaging
Scale Django applications through the use of caching systems
Implement, maintain, and manage complete e-commerce, publishing, and other content-management systems using Django
- Generating Simple Django Views
- About View Functions
- Using Django's HttpResponse Class
- Understanding HttpRequest Objects
- Using QueryDict Objects
- Configuring URLconf's
- About URLconf
- Regular Expressions
- Expression Examples
- Simple URLConf Examples
- Using Multiple URLConf's
- Passing URL Arguments
- About Templates
- Template Fundamentals
- Creating Template Objects
- Loading Template Files
- Filling in Template Content (Context Objects)
- Template Filters
- Template Tags
- More on For Loops
- Template Inheritance
- Easy Rendering of Templates
- RequestContext Processors
- Global Context Processors
- Getting Data From the Request Object
- A Simple Form-Handling Example
- Making a Contact Form
- Tying Form Objects Into Views
- About Database Models
- Configuring Django for Database Access
- Understanding Django Apps
- About Django Models
- Defining Django Models
- Understanding Model Fields & Options
- Table Naming Conventions
- Creating A Django Model
- Adding the App to Your Project
- Validating the App
- Generating & Reviewing the SQL
- Adding Data to the Model
- Primary Keys and the Model
- Simple Data Retrieval Using a Model
- Understanding QuerySets
- Applying Filters
- Specifying Field Lookups
- Lookup Types
- Slicing QuerySets
- Specifying Ordering in QuerySets
- Common QuerySet Methods
- Deleting Records
- Managing Related Records
- Retrieving Related Records
- Using Q Objects
- Creating Forms from Models
- Using the Django Admin Interface
- Enabling the Admin Interface
- Creating an Admin User
- Access Control with Sessions and Users
- Cookies & Django
- The Django Session Framework
- Sessions in Views
- Session Tuning
- Installing Django User Authentication
- Using Authentication in Views
- Login and Logout
- Building your Own Login/Logout Views
- Authentication Decorators
- Adding & Deactivating Users
- Asynchronous Messaging
- Managing Permissions
- Simple Generic Views
- Using Generic Redirects
- Other Generic Views
- Create/Update/Delete Generic views
- Deploying Django Applications
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our Livecode Technologies Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Mob: +254 725771853
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. Applicants must live up to Livecode Technologies admission criteria.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecodeTraining Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank before the training date.
The course fee is KES 120,000.00 or USD 1600.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||09-18-2023 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-29-2023 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||09-14-2023|