Training on Advanced Bootstrap Course
This course takes you through everything you need to know in order to create full-blown websites with Bootstrap v4. Whether you’ve been working with Bootstrap before, or are completely new to the framework, this course will get you up to speed with the newest version.
Anyone who wants to learn Bootstrap and take Web Developer / Designer skills to the next level
- You need to be familiar with the basics of HTML and some CSS. No expertise needed.
- A code editor of your choice
- A modern web browser
- You don’t need any experience with Bootstrap 3 (or any other version)
- A desire to learn, implement and improve
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Learn to create beautiful, responsive websites quickly and painlessly
- Master every single Bootstrap component
- Compile your own SASS to customize Bootstrap
- Use the latest in HTML5, CSS3, and Flexbox alongside Bootstrap 4
- Use the Bootstrap 4 Grid system to create complex, fluid layouts
- You will be able to build real world projects using Bootstrap and some CSS and jQuery tricks and techniques
Module I: Introduction
- What is Bootstrap?
- What’s new in Bootstrap 4?
- Initial Environment Setup
Module II: Typography and Utilities
- Headings and Basic Typography
- Text alignment and Display
- Floats and Fixed Positions
- Colors and Backgrounds
- Margin and Padding Spacing
- Sizing and Borders
- CSS Breakpoints
Module III: CSS Components
- Buttons and Button Groups
- Navbars and Navs
- List Groups and Badges
- Forms and Input
- Input Groups
- Alerts and Progress Bars
- Tables and Pagination
- Working with Cards
- Media Objects
Module IV: Grid System and Flexbox
- Grid System
- Grid Alignment
- Flexbox Classes
- Auto Margin, Wrap and Ordering
- Carousel Slider
- Collapse and Accordion
- ScrollSpy and Smooth Scrolling
- Using own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Mob: +254 725771853
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. Applicants must live up to Livecode Technologies admission criteria.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecode Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank before the training date.
The course fees is KES 70,000.00 or USD 1000.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||02-20-2023 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||02-24-2023 12:00 am|
|Cut off date||02-16-2023|