Telephone Skills and Quality Customer Service Training
oday's consumers have a variety of options for shopping, obtaining services and getting the help they need. They can use catalogs, the mail, the Internet and face-to-face contact, yet telephone customer service is still the first choice for most customers when they have questions or a problem that needs to be resolved.
In order to ensure your customers or clients are happy with the customer service they receive, it's even more important for you to provide exceptional customer service, including outstanding telephone service. Consumers expect better service than ever before, and the limitations of telephone communications don't exempt you from offering them the satisfaction and resolution they demand.
This course focuses on honing outstanding telephone customer service skills in order to meet customer needs and presenting a professional, knowledgeable image that reflects well on your company. When you have finished this course, you will know everything you need to make your customers feel valued and satisfied even under the most difficult circumstances.
Who Should Attend?
This course is meant for absolute beginners. It is meant for students who have little or no prior experience with computers. The purpose of this course is to empower learners with the knowledge and skills needed to use computers effectively in life, college, work and beyond.
Module 1:The Challenge of Telephone Customer Service in Today's World
- An Introduction to telephone customer care
- Tips for Telephone Service Providers
- Bad Habits in Customer Care
- The Challenge of Telephone Customer Service in Today’s World
- Telephone Etiquette for Quality Customer Service
- Dealing with Customers
- Program Evaluation Follow-up Survey
Module 2: Cultivating an Excellent Phone Voice
- Learn how to speak clearly, effectively and positively to customers.
- How to Develop Good Telephone Skills
- Cultivating an Excellent Phone Voice
Module 3: First Impressions Count
- Customer First Impressions
- First Impressions Count
Module 4: Learning How to Listen
- Steps to enhance your active listening skills and responses to customers.
- Listening Skills Improving Listening Skills on the Phone
- Learning How to Listen
- Soothing Irate Customers
- Service Recovery Model to soothe ruffled feathers.
- Anger Management; How to Handle an Irate Customer on the Phone
Module 5: Keeping the Conversation Going
- Customers over the phone is designed to determine what specific information?
- Keeping Customers
- Keeping the Conversation Going
- Selling Over the Phone
- When You Have to Say, "No"
Rude Clients on the Phone
- Telemarketer Feeding Frenzy
Module 6:Conference Calls and International Calling Etiquette
- How to set them up, keep them going, and make them effective.
- Phone Etiquette Rules
- Conference Calls and International Calling Etiquette
- Explores the reason why what you say is more important than the product or service when selling on the telephone.
Module 7: Call Transfers and Holds
- Techniques for transferring calls and placing individuals on hold.
- Using Voice Mail and Taking Messages
- The Business Etiquette of Voicemail Greetings
- Voicemail Pandemonium
- When it is necessary to screen calls for your boss or supervisor
- Call Screening Tips
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Livecode Technologies Limited certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecodeTraining Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
The course fees is KES 70,000.00 or USD 1,000.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank on or before the training date.
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||11-22-2021 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-26-2021 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||11-18-2021|