AngularJS Framework Essentials
In this course look at filters, routing, and views for your app and will teach you to utilize CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) to develop further. You'll learn how to connect your app to the server, customize Bootstrap, and build a directive. Along the way we'll touch on additional technologies such as Less, gulp, Grunt, and AngularStrap. Finally, we'll take a look at potential stumbling blocks and will give you tips to avoid them.
- Utilizing AngularJS formats adequately
- Questioning and adjusting information in various databases and getting to be plainly gifted with the API
- Quickly making perplexing structures
- Understanding two-way (proportional) information authoritative
- Presenting route usefulness in web applications
- Overseeing conditions with Injection frameworks
- Confining web applications to take into account worldwide groups of onlookers
- Securing web applications from dangers and pernicious clients
- Building different AngularJS orders
- Understanding the compiler for building better and more propelled orders
- Utilizing the testing system (Jasmine BDD) to test the web applications
- Organizing the web application utilizing the vigorous index structure
- Organizing, composing, and ultimately sending the application
Installing AngularJS and Bootstrap
2: BUILD WITH ANGULARJS AND BOOTSTRAP
Applying a filter from the view
Building your own filter
Creating basic routes
Routes with parameters
The fallback route
HTML5 routing or removing #
5: BUILDING VIEWS
Populating the Index view
Populating the Add Contact view
Populating the View Contact view
Utilizing AngularStrap's services
8: CONNECTING TO THE SERVER
Connecting with $http
Connecting with ngResource
Alternative ways of connecting
9: USING TASK RUNNERS
Installing Node and NPM
Restructuring our project
10: CUSTOMIZING BOOTSTRAP
Compiling Less with Grunt or gulp
Customizing Bootstrap's styles
The Bootstrap themes
Where to find additional Bootstrap themes
12: COMMUNITY TOOLS
Inspecting the scope and properties
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our Livecode Technologies Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Mob: +254 725771853
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. Applicants must live up to Livecode Technologies admission criteria.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a Livecode Technologies certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at livecodeTraining Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 725771853
Payment should be transferred to Livecode Technologies account through bank before the training date.
The course fee is KES 135,000.00 or USD 1350.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.
|Event Date||06-17-2019 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-28-2019 12:00 am|
|Cut off date||06-13-2019|